3.Precautions to observe when applying for Examination
The following documents are required for an examination.
- 1) Application form of Boat's Operator Examination (available from our regional office.)
- 2) Copy of residence certificate, copy of passport, or some other acceptable form of identifier.
- 3) Photograph: 4.5 cm×3.5 cm (taken within six months, hatless, front-view, from the waist up, with name and date of birth on the back).
- 4) Optional document:
- ・Certificate of preliminary physical examination attested by a Japanese doctor,excluding dentists. (pasted a photograph which is same as the above-mentioned)
- ・Copy of other Permit of Boat's Operator, if you hold.
For additional information of the admission form, please contact to our regional office.
After passing exam, you need apply for license. The required documents are different previously described.